- A successful application today is one that can become mobile
- Google offers many applications, including Google Maps.
- For mapping tehnologies, users want easy to use, accurate, and most importantly fun software.
- Users want to use widely known software
- I noticed that users were likely to go to Google Maps, and sometimes stay longer than they thought because they were entertained by the capabilities of ‘Street View’
- People are more likely to use the Map aspect of Google Maps opposed to the directions aspect.
- Integrate mobile technology
- Easy interface that accentuates its many features; known and unknown
- Find more fun aspects which would draw users