- 1) Users want clear directions
- 2) Google Maps offers more for the users than Mapquest
- 1) We conducted interviews to see what website they use for directions, why they use them, and how often they use the site.
- 2)Made observations of people while using Google Maps
- 3)We also conducted a literature search on the internet of relevant works. I found that technology such as Google maps needs to be simple, straight forward, and easy to use.
- I found that people that use Google Maps arent aware or dont attempt to use all of its features it offers
- People that use Google Maps use it to find places locally and use MapQuest for longer trips because that’s what they are use to using.
- Highlight features that could help the user and provide more information about what the features can do for them
- Provide a tutorial of the website for all the users, so they are more aware what is available to them through using Google Maps.